Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Felt sculptures by Irina Andreeva

In "The times of dolls" ( I told you about it here) there were an exibiton of felt sculpturer Irina Andreeva. The exibition was named " The string on the finger". It was all about childhood memories about live on the countryside at grandma's.  
The exibiton gave me real feelings, that I'm at my grandma's house- every felt sculpture looked so cosy and warm!


Do you remember a cat's murmuring? When it was lying on a Russian stove and licking her new-born kittens.


Do you try to play with fish? And how your cat accompany you in this game?


Do you remember, how little you were? You even needed a chair to look outside a window!


Who is under the bed?


Helping out to adults:


And these fantastic grandma's homemade dumplings! You even tried to do them by yourself .


"Oh my dear goat! Do you want some bread? It's tasty, take it!"


Is it "Zinger"?) Looks pretty good!


It was such a wonderful, cheery exibition! I enjoyed it very much! And how about you? Did this exibition remind you your own childhood?



No comments:

Post a Comment